Hardwood Front Door. We believe this could be Mahogany, please see photos.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Has traditional style Solid Brass door knocker installed, giving the door Traditional look.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Screw holes on the door internally and externally (see last photo), which could be easily filled and touched up.
- Few paint chips on the door in places that are normal with wooden doors. Could benefit from being repainted.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- ‘Chubb’ and ‘Yale’ locks installed, however these need to be changed as there is no key for either lock.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- The colour externally and internally is White. However, this can easily be stripped down and repainted or varnished to show the original woodgrain.
- The hinges are Solid Brass.
Ref No. 3AL3-20-10-5 (Unit 11) (P3) (SK)