Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Hardwood Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to order new direct(when complete with frame).
The door thickness is 4.6cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- This door has been painted Grey and some of the paint is coming off in places but nothing a sand down and repaint would not cover.
- Slight scratch on top of the door, however this can be sanded down and repainted.
- Comes with Banham locks but unfortunately no keys for either lock so they both need to be changed.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main locks would need to be changed as there is no key for either Yale or Chubb.
- Multipoint point locking system making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is double glazed, frosted, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally and internally is matt Grey.
- Has matching Silver coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3WD4-10-3-3 (Unit 11 P20)(DO)