Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
We have matching windows for sale, just in different sizes – see our other listings.
Hardwood Fixed Window, bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £800 if you were to order bespoke direct.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent / very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is a small scratch on the external side (see photos) which could be easily filled and touched up.
- The wood has split on one edge of the sill and frame (see photos) – we do not have the missing piece, however a competent carpenter would be able to fill and rectify this issue, and it would mostly be hidden by trim when installed.
- Window is fixed and does not open.
- Glazing is 18mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Externally and internally Varnished so the original woodgrain still shows, with a matching frame either side.
Ref No. 3AL5-15-8-12 (Unit 1)(AT7)(DO)