Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: We have matching products available- see our other listings.
Wooden (Oak Veneer) Internal Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £500 if you were to order bespoke direct (when complete with frame).
This door is intended for internal use.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Small chips and a cut out/screw-holes for a previously installed hinge on the edge of the door (see photos) – these could be easily filled and touched up.
- Paint flecks on both sides which could be removed with a solvent cleaner if desired.
- Faint scuffs in a few locations on both sides which could be easily touched up.
- Some scratches to the veneer on the external side (see photos) which could also be easily touched up.
- Light crack on the veneer externally (see photos), but it is only minor and can be fixed easily.
- Faint scratches on the glass – these are barely visible and do not effect the integrity of the glass in any way.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Lock keep for the door is missing, but can be purchased online at a low expense.
- This door is key-less (the keyhole on the handle is not operational) as it is intended for internal use and does not lock. However, your carpenter may be able to modify the door so it is able to be locked.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is single glazed – clear and beveled.
- The doors have wooden Georgian bars and each pane is separately glazed, making it easier to replace any if required.
- The colour externally and internally is wood-grain Brown (Golden Oak).
- This product has been professionally varnished and sealed from factory. This offers a tough and resilient coating, requiring no maintenance, whilst still showing the original wood-grain throughout.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 3GU6-28-3-1 (Unit 11 S28 JH) jvn