Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden (Pine) Front Door in White, bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- The paint is chipped in a few places on either side, as you would expect to see on an antique wooden door. Could benefit from being repainted.
- Screw holes on the external side from previous address number and other furniture (see photos), which could be filled or covered with your own number/furniture.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Hinges are missing, however these can be purchased online for a low expense and fitted easily by your installer.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- Multipoint ‘Yale’ and ‘Hoover’ locking systems, making it very secure.
- Main locks would need to be changed as there are no keys.
- Door opens inwards to the Left, when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is Original, single glazed, and distorted for added privacy.
- The colour externally and internally is White.
- The escutcheon/handle is Solid Brass.
Ref No. 3GU4-8-8-1 (Unit 1 DT2)(SK)