Wooden Solid Oak, Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £5,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
The door thickness is 5.5cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
One of the cast iron studs is missing, but replacements can be purchased online and can be installed by a competent fitter.
- Multipoint locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 2 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
Sidelight / Window
- There are two sidelights of equal width. Each sidelight is 57.5cm in width.
- The sidelights can be cut off, leaving just the door frame width of 90.9cm.
- If one sidelight is cut off, the door frame width is 148.4cm.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear metal black spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- There are leaded bars externally and inside the sidelight glazing. These cannot be removed, so if you require completely clear glass you will need to replace the glazing entirely.
- The colour externally and internally is Varnished, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching Black coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3RG9-19-9-1 (Unit 11 Frame B19 / T29) (DO)