Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s/1920s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Solid Oak Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Light wood chips in places that are normal with older wooden doors.
- Small nail holes externally and internally, however these can be filled easily.
- Small part of rain sill got chipped off, but it won’t effect the operation of the product at all and could be repaired if needed.
- Small crack on the centre of the door externally and just under the ‘Yale’ lock internally.
- Missing a bolt escutcheon, can easily be sourced online at a low expense.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Letter box, handles, door knocker, locks, escutcheon plates, hinges and locking plates are missing.
- ‘Chubb’ and ‘Yale’ locks installed, however these need to be changed as there is no key for either lock.
- Has bolt locks internally, but are seized. Can be fixed.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- The colour externally and internally is wood grain Varnished.
Ref No. 3WD4-14-3-3 (Unit 11 TG) (JVN)