Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Timber Front Door.
Bespoke made to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- The letter box has been filled in on the internal side, however this can be restored back by a competent carpenter.
- This door would benefit from being sanded down and repainted.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key
- Has a deadbolt lock in the centre, making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is original single glazed, stained green, and is distorted with a ‘crown’ glass design which provides added privacy
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- The handles are black wrought iron and the hinges are solid brass.
Ref No. 3HA8-17-11-1 (Unit 1 DT7 TG) (DO)