Want to make an offer ?
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Front Door.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Has light marks and chips in the paint but is cosmetic and does not effect the product and can easily be painted over.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Handle is missing but can be easily replaced at low expense.
- Multipoint locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 key.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is original, single glazed, and distorted for added privacy.
- Has leaded Georgian Bars on the glazing.
- The colour externally and internally is White.
- The colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3KT18-20-10-2 (Unit 11 O19) (TD)