Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Solid Oak Front Door. Bespoke made by a professional to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- The paint is worn on the knocker (see photos), however this can be repainted and does not effect the operation in any way.
- The wood is weathered on both sides (see photos), however this could be treated and re varnished by a competent carpenter.
- Screw holes on the internal side (see photos), but these could easily be filled.
- The paint is flaking on the hinge brackets (see photos), however this could be repainted easily.
- Small crack on the bottom of the door (see photos), but this can be treated by a competent carpenter.
- The inside lock is weathered (see photos), but a new one could be bought online and easily fitted.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- 3 point locking system making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is original single glazed, distorted.
- Has leaded diamond design externally & internally inside the glazing.
- This item has been varnished both externally and internally, showing the natural wood grain throughout.
- Hinges are black wrought iron.
Ref No. 3SM1-16-11-1 (TG Unit 1 CT36) (AW)