Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Solid Oak Front Door. Bespoke made to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Screw holes on the internal side of the door, but this can easily be filled (see photos).
- The varnish is slightly worn on either side, which is purely cosmetic. These doors could benefit from being stripped down and re-varnished.
- There has previously been some rot on the bottom edge of the door, which appears to have been treated and resolved. This could benefit from being filled.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- The 2 bottom studs are missing (see photos), however these are all available to purchase online and are easy to fit.
- One section of the beading is missing (see photos), however a new one could be made by a competent carpenter.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- 4 point locking system making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is original single glazed, stained and distorted.
- This item has been varnished both externally and internally, showing the natural wood grain throughout.
- The hinges are Solid Brass.
Ref No. 3SM1-16-11-2 (Unit 11 V23) (AW)