Want to make an offer ?
1930s Original Reclaimed Antique / Vintage Wooden Front Door in Black, made to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Light cosmetic paint chips and few small dents in places (see last photo), but are normal with older wooden doors – nothing a sanding down and repainting wouldn’t cover.
- Rusty hinges may need to be replaced. However this can be purchased online at a low expense, and is easy to fit.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Multi-point ‘Chubb’ and ‘Yale’ locks would need to be replaced, as there are no keys for either lock.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is original, single glazed, and distorted.
- Has Georgian Bars internally and externally with each pane being separately glazed, giving a high-quality appearance and making it easier to replace any if damaged.
- The colour externally is Black and internally is White. However, it could easily be stripped to the original woodgrain and varnished or repainted.
Ref No. 3AL5-14-11-1 (Unit 11) (S19) (SK)