Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Original 1930s Wooden Timber Front Door.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Few Screw holes internally and externally and small dent from a previously installed house number and alarm sensor (see photo), which could be easily filled and touched up.
- One spot on the putty finish has somewhat peeled off (see photo). This can easily reapplied and repainted.
- There is a small split on the rain sill (see last photo), which could be repaired or replaced by a competent carpenter.
- Has decorative Solid Brass furniture installed, giving the door that Antique/Traditional look.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- ‘Chubb’ and ‘Yale’ locks installed, however these need to be changed as there is no key for either lock.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is original single glazed, frosted with a decorative pattern.
- The colour externally is Black and internally is White. However, this can easily be stripped down and repainted in your choice of colour.
- The hinges are Solid Brass.
Ref No. 3WD4-29-11-3 (Unit 11) (R9) (SK)