Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Timber Front Door.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed at all.
- The letterbox does not operate and is stuck in place, however a replacement letterbox covers can be purchased online and are easy to install.
- Light cosmetic paint chips in places, but these are normal with older wooden doors – nothing a sanding down and repainting wouldn’t cover.
- Bottom of the main doors have sign of Rot (see last photo). Rot is about 10cm length and 2cm depth.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Multi-point ‘Chubb’ and ‘Yale’ locks would need to be replaced, as there are no keys for either lock.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is original single glazed, distorted.
- Has leaded bars externally & internally on the glazing.
- The colour externally is Blue and internally is White.
- The hinges are painted white.
Ref No. 3MK19-13-11-5 (Unit 1 DT6) (TG) (SK)