Want to make an offer ?
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Light cosmetic paint chips in places, but these are normal with older wooden doors – nothing a sanding down and repainting wouldn’t cover.
- Screw holes internally and externally and few holes from the previously installed door handle and lock (see last photos). These could be filled and touched up, or covered with your own furniture.
- Glazing is slightly bowed, which could be rectified by a competent glazier.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Missing main lock and handle, however these can be purchased online and could be installed by a competent carpenter.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is single glazed, clear.
- Has leaded pattern design externally & internally on the glazing with each pane individually glazed, making them easier to replace if broken.
- The colour externally and internally is Cream. However, this could easily be stripped down and repainted.
- The hinges are painted Cream.
Ref No. 3MK19-13-11-7 (Unit 1 DT4)(TG (SK)