1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden, Front Door.
Bespoke made to the highest quality.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Screw holes on the external side of the door from a previously installed handle, but these could easily be filled or used to install a replacement handle (see photos).
- There are light cosmetic marks on either side, as is expected on older wooden doors. This door could benefit from being repainted.
- Small chip in the wood (see photos), however this could easily be filled and touched up.
- There is condensation occurring inside the glazing – we can replace the glazing at an additional cost (contact us fora quote), which could be installed by your fitter.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key
- 1 point ‘Yale’ locking system.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is double glazed, distorted.
- Decorative leaded glass with a 3D beveled design inside.
- The colour externally and internally is White.
- The colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 4WD19-22-1-9 (Unit 11 S27) (AW)