Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Pine Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- The external side is slightly weathered, as you would expect to see on an antique wooden door.
- Paint chips in various places on both sides – the door could benefit from being sanded down and repainted.
- Residue on the external side from the previous door number (see photos) which could be repainted or covered with a new replacement number.
- Both hinges are broken (see photos), however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Chip to the top corner (see photos) which could be filled and touched up if desired – this defect does not effect the integrity of the door in any way.
- Cutting marks on the interior side and a scratch on the exterior side (see photos) which could also be filled and touched up/repainted.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main locks would need to be changed as there is no key for either lock.
- Multipoint point ‘Yale’ & ‘Legge’ locking system, making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- The colour externally is Green and internally is White.
- The latch handle is Green with a Solid Brass escutcheon.
Ref No. 3GU6-18-4-3 (Unit 1 DT2 TG JH)