Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s style Hardwood Front Door replica, with decorative glass.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £1,500 if you were to order new direct today.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- Some small paint chips on the exterior side and a small mark to the internal side (see photos)- these could be easily touched-up or repainted.
- Chipped wood on the corner of the rain seal (see photos). This could easily be repaired.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- Multipoint point ‘ERA’ locking system making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is triple glazed, distorted, toughened with , Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- Has a lovely leaded bevelled design internally inside the glazing. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace all the units.
- Oak veneer door with the original oak woodgrain still on the inside. Externally the door has been painted in pale Green.
- The colour of the handles is Silver and the colour of the hinges is Solid Brass.
Ref No. 3WD4-02-2-1 (Unit 1 DT1 TG JH)