Want to make an offer ?
1930s Original Reclaimed Solid Oak Front Door in Grey, made to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Light chips in a few places and two screw holes (see last photos), these are normal with older wooden doors. However would not effect the operation or integrity of the product at all.
- Holes on either side from previous door knocker/doorknob. These could be filled and touched up, or covered with your own furniture.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Multi-point ‘Chubb’ and ‘Yale’ locks would need to be replaced, as there are no keys for either lock.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is original, single glazed, and distorted.
- Has leaded pattern design externally & internally on glazing.
- The colour externally and internally is Grey.
- The hinges are Solid Brass.
Ref No. 3AL3-30-10-1 (Unit 11) (R15) (SK)