Please Note : The bottom of this door has some slight rot. For more information please find the condition section below.
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Timber Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed at all.
- There is rot on either side of the lower panel; the rot is about 12 cm long and 3 cm deep. The door panel may need to be replaced; it is about 40 cm long and 15 cm (see photos). However, a skilled carpenter could treat and replace this.
- Holes on either side from previously installed alarm (see photos). These could be filled and touched up, or covered with your own furniture.
- Letter box missing, but this is simple to install and can be bought online and is easy to fit.
- A split on the lower panel is visible in the last picture and can be filled in and painted again.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Multi-point ‘Yale’ lock would need to be replaced, as there are no key for lock.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is single glazed, distorted.
- Has Georgian Bars internally, externally outside the glazing giving a high-quality appearance. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace all the units.
- Has leaded pattern design externally & internally on the glazing.
- The colour externally and internally is Grey.
- The hinges are painted white.
Ref No. 3MK19-13-11-9 (Unit 1 DT3) (SK)(Tea Green)