Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Hardwood, Front Door.
Has decorative Wrought Iron letterbox installed, giving the door that Antique/Traditional look.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Few screw holes internally and externally, these could be easily filled or touched up.
- Letterbox internal cover missing, however this is simple to install and can be bought online.
- Holes on either side from previously installed door barrel (see photo). This can be purchased online and easy to fit.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- Multi-point ‘Chubb’ and ‘Yale’ locks would need to be replaced, as there are no keys for either lock.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is original single glazed, and distorted.
- This item has been varnished on either side, showing the natural woodgrain throughout.
- Hinges are solid brass.
Ref No. 3AL3-8-11-2 (Unit 11) (TG) (SK)