Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Timber, Front Door.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Few Screw holes from a previously installed house number (see photo), which could be easily filled and touched up.
- Letterbox internal cover missing, however this is simple to install and can be bought online.
- Light cosmetic paint chips in places, but these are normal with older wooden doors – nothing a sanding down and repainting wouldn’t cover.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Multi-point ‘Chubb’ and ‘Yale’ locks would need to be replaced, as there are no keys for either lock.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is distorted Crown glass, original, single glazed.
- Has leaded pattern design externally & internally on the glazing, with each pane individually glazed (making them easier to replace if broken).
- The colour externally is Blue and internally is White.
- Hinges are painted Blue.
Ref No. 3AL3-16-11-2 (Unit 1 DT5) (TG) (SK)