Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Front Door, bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
Would cost around £1,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- Light marks on the furniture, which are not easily noticeable.
- Light mark on the door near the locking strip, which would not visible when closed.
- Paint marks and light chips internally on top left corner.
- 3 screw holes in the same place, which can be filled easily.
- Light crack on the edge of the sill, but can be replaced at a low expense if needed.
- Internal letter box cover, rain sill, and a sill end cap is missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Has a ‘ERA’ security door chain installed internally for extra security (this lacks a key, although one is not necessary for it to operate).
- 4 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with a new barrel and 3 ‘Yale’ keys.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 28 mm thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- Distorted glass with decorative texture.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is matt White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Silver and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3AL3-25-4-12 (Unit 11 K40) (JVN)