Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Aluminium Corner Bi-Folding Doors, bespoke made to the highest quality by ALUK.
To order these new bespoke direct would cost around £15,000 with glass and VAT. See an invoice (photo 2) from 2020 of an Origin set of corner bifolds we previously sold.
AluK GB is a leading aluminium systems house with over 25 years’ experience in designing innovative, energy-efficient windows, doors and curtain wall products. ALUK products are specified in many of the world’s most advanced buildings, working collaboratively with specifiers and architects to achieve energy-efficient, beautifully designed doors and windows that have the lowest carbon footprint possible.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides and had little use. Odd very light mark, but nothing exactly noticeable.
- Additional screws will need to be purchased for installation as some are rounded in the hinge holes and some missing.
- No sill end caps.
- 3 point locking system making it very secure.
- New barrel comes with three keys.
- Externally opening & stacking doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door opens separately on the middle.
- When fully open, 3 doors stack to the left and 4 doors stack to the right.
- Doors are bottom rolling.
- Magnetically held together when stacked, to stop any movement.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is matt Black, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching Black coloured furniture.
Ref No. 2W13-25-10-1 (Unit 11 Frame LISTER CABIN Doors W8/9/10/11) (DO) t