Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
High quality Aluminium Bi-Folding Doors.
Would cost around £6,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
- As new, was part installed and removed the same day.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Comes with 4 cleats to connect the top part of the frame together.
- Missing a magnet to hold the doors together when opened and sill end caps, both of which can be easily purchased online.
- 5 point ‘ERA’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- Externally opening & stacking doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door opens on the right.
- When fully open, all 3 doors stack to the left.
- Doors are bottom rolling.
- Magnetically held together when stacked, to stop any movement.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is matt White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching White coloured furniture.
Ref No. 2HA8-02-11-3 (Unit 11 GLASS 4A DOORS AND FRAME Y16/17) (NH) t