Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
We have matching products available – see our shop.
Wooden Timber Back Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost over £2,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
The door thickness is 5.4cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable.
- Light chips internally (see last photos), however these are hardly noticeable and could easily be hidden with a paint touch up.
- Paint flaking on few spots, but nothing a sand down/re-paint wouldn’t cover.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- High quality 3 point ‘Mila’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘ISEO’ key.
- The door opens outwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally is Grey and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching Silver coloured furniture.
Ref No. 2AL5-22-11-4 (Unit 11 P8) (JVN)