Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: We have matching products available- see our shop.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £4,500.00 if you were to order new direct (when complete with frame).
There is no frame for this door. On occasions we have had customers purchasing and struggling to make up a suitable frame, this is due to the lip around the edge of the door it’s self(see photos), so please make sure you have a competent carpenter to hand.
We do have some of these doors complete with frames, so if you require photos of how they are manufactured please contact us.
The door thickness is 6.2cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Few light marks and light chips on the left door externally, but these are not easily noticeable and nothing a sand-down/re-paint wouldn’t cover – see last photos.
- Light marks on the door internally on top, but this is hardly noticeable and could easily be touched up.
- Small wood chip on the left door on its bottom corner, however this is only cosmetic and won’t effect the operation of the product at all.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Hinges, locking plates, handles, locks and locking strips are missing, however these can be purchased online at an affordable cost.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- Has Georgian Bars internally, externally and internally inside the glazing giving a high-quality appearance. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace all the units.
- The colour externally and internally is matt Cream close to RAL 7032.
Ideal if you’re after some high quality doors at a fraction of the original price, as to order these new direct would cost considerably more.
Ref No. 2AL3-2-12-9 (Unit 11 P8) (JVN)