Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Oak Veneer French or Double Front Doors with Empress glazing pattern.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £2,600.00 if you were to order new direct.
The door thickness is 4.5cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Veneer pealing in places.
- Holes on door and frame.
- Multipoint point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 8 keys.
- Internally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- Glazing is thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Has leaded, Empress design pattern externally & internally within the glazing.
- The colour externally and internally is Varnished, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching Silver coloured furniture.
Ideal if you’re after some high quality doors at a fraction of the original price, as to order these new direct would cost considerably more.
Ref No. 2LS19-29-10-1 (Unit 11 FRAME B21 DOORS N24) (NH) t