Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Multiple sets available, but The buy it now price is only for one set only.
Very unusual original Solid Oak French Doors removed from a church in central London, would cost thousands if you were to get bespoke made today. Not sure on the age of these, but they must be around 100 years old.
The door thickness is 5.6cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Great condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Some small chips/ marks in places, but could be mostly hidden with a sand down/ re varnish.
- Internal top bolt lock is only for Set 3. Rest of them have only the bottom one.
- Gap in between wooden panes (during manufacturing) internally, but these could be filled.
- Chips on the wood on bottom corners, but these are only cosmetic and wouldn’t affect the operation of the product at all.
- A small wooden piece on Set 1 is about to fall off (externally), may need repairing. But it won’t affect the operation of the product and is only cosmetic.
- Few screw holes in place of Door Closer and Lock previously located, which can easily be filled.
- There is no frame for any of the doors, so you would need to get a carpenter to make one up.
- Has “Dead-bolt” locks on the inside for security.
- Main locks are removed, would need to install new one’s.
- Internally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the right.
- Glazing is thick single glazed, bevelled, toughened.
- Varnished both sides., so the original oak grain still shows.
Ref No. 2NW11-15-8-3 (Unit 11 V21,22) (JVN) t