Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber French Doors.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £2,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
We have matching products available – see our shop.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Nail holes from previous installation on the frame, however these could be hidden after installation.
- Missing wood to step onto on the bottom of the frame.
- Wood chip on the frame externally on top, however this is hardly noticeable.
- Rubbers are only available for the right side of the frame inside, however you could purchase these online at a low expense for other sides as well.
- Broken bottom shoot bolt and crack in the wood nearby on a door internally, however you could purchase matching shoot bolt online at a low cost and fix easily.
- Please see last photos relating to the defect.
- Multipoint ‘ERA’ locking system making it very secure.
- Has Shoot bolts internally for extra security.
- Comes with 1 ‘ERA’ key and 1 key for the Shoot bolt.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the right.
- Glazing is 20mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally is matt Grey and internally is Varnished Wood grain, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching Silver coloured furniture.
Ref No. 2AL4-17-11-2 (Unit 11 Fr: I14, Dr: S9) (JVN) t