Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
We have a matching set of these available for sale, just slightly different measurements- see our shop.
Original Wooden Timber French Doors with sidelights.
Not sure on the exact age of these, but look around 100 years old.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Odd tiny paint chip on the bottom sill.
- Multipoint point locking system making it very secure.
- No keys with this door so you would need to change the Union lock.
- Internally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the right.
- There are no exterior handles, so they can only be opened/ locked from the inside- this offers higher security and gives a more aesthetically pleasing appearance externally.
Sidelight / Window
- There are two sidelights of equal width. Each sidelight is 52.5cm in width.
- The sidelights can be cut off, leaving just the door frame width of 119.5cm.
- If one sidelight is cut off, the door frame width is 172cm.
- Glazing is original single glazed, clear.
- Each pane is separately glazed making it easy to replace any if they get damaged and gives that high quality appearance.
- in glass.
- The colour externally and internally is matt White, with a Black frame externally and a Black frame internally.
- Can easily be stripped down if you wanted the original wood-grain showing.
- Has matching Gold coloured furniture.
Ref No. 2UB10-23-8-1 (Unit 11 FRAME H32 DOORS U1 DT3 NH)