Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
High quality Wooden Timber Casement Window, bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Timber Windows’.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
Contemporary Cottage Flush Casement – Engineered European Redwood.
‘Timber Windows’ produce award winning doors & windows, designed with Multi layer engineered hardwood or timber sections, to resist warping and twisting. The paint application involves factory applied micro-porous coatings, using a three coat paint (or stain system if varnished). Enhanced thermally insulating glass, creating glazing units almost twice as effective as ordinary double glazing. Their door & window sets incorporate a host of technical innovations for absolute peace of mind guaranteed for decades.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There are two small chips on the sill of the window. Could easily be hidden with some touch up paint.
- Some slight scratches on the external side of the window . Defect(s) are only cosmetic and do not effect the operation of the product at all.
- 4 point ‘Kenrick’ locking system (including top and bottom corners) making it very secure.
- There are no keys with this window as they are keyless and can only be locked from the inside using the handle.
- Externally opening windows – see photos.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- Professionally powder coated in Anthracite Grey and internally powder coated in Light Grey (close to RAL 7035), with a Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016) frame externally and a Light Grey (Close to RAL 7035) frame internally.
- Powder coating offers a tough and resilient coating with a high quality finish, requiring no maintenance
- The colour of the handles is Brushed Stainless Steel and the colour of the hinges is Chrome.
Ref No. 3AL3-23-1-7 (Unit 11 K21.5 AG)