Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Hardwood Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Paint chips on both side of the door and side lights. Could easily be hidden with some touch up paint.
- Holes down the side of the side light on the internal side – could be hidden with trim once installed. Defect(s) are only cosmetic and do not effect the operation of the product at all.
- It is just the door width in the table opposite.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key for either lock.
- Multipoint point ‘ERA’ locking system making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
Sidelight / Window
- There are two sidelights of equal width. Each sidelight is 31.5cm in width.
- Total width of the door with the sidelights is 146.7cm.
- Glazing is double glazed, distorted, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- Has leaded pattern design externally on the glazing.
- The colour externally is Green and internally is White.
- Has matching Chrome coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3GU6-13-1-9 (Unit 11 U12)(DO)