Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Hardwood Front Door, bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
Would cost around £3,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
The door thickness is 6.2cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
The door pane itself is approximately H: 212.7cm, W: 89.9cm.
Ideal if you’re after some high-quality doors at a fraction of the original price, as to order these new direct would cost considerably more.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Light marks on the door and the frame, but nothing a sanding and re-painting wouldn’t cover.
- Screw holes where Knocker, Knob and Handle were installed (missing). This gives you the opportunity to choose your style of furniture.
- No screws to re-hang the door, but these can be sourced locally or online at a low expense.
- 3 point ‘Maco’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally is matt Grey and internally is White, with a White frame either side.
- The colour of the hinges is Brushed Stainless Steel.
Ref No. 2LE12-30-9-18 (Unit 11 Frame M13, Door P5) (NH) t (jvn-r)