Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Solid Oak Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
The door thickness is 4.5cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- External shows signs of Sun Fading, but this can be resolved easily with sanding and varnish.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Multipoint point locking system making it very secure.
- Both locks Yale and Chubb would need to be changed as there is no key for either lock.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is thick double glazed, frosted, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is Varnished.
- Has matching Chrome coloured furniture.
Ref No. 2AL4-17-11-3 (Unit 11 V18) (DO) t