Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Solid Oak Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £5,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
The door thickness is 6.1cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Requires screws to rehang the door.
- Frame has been cut in places for removal but not all the way through. You could use this frame as a template or fill the gaps.
- Please see last photo(s) relating to the defects.
- Multipoint point locking system making it very secure.
- No keys so all locks will need to be changed.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
Sidelight / Window
- There are two sidelights of equal width. Each sidelight is 61.2cm in width.
- The sidelights can be cut off, leaving just the door frame width of 99.4cm.
- If one sidelight is cut off, the door frame width is 160.6cm.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, frosted, toughened with metal black spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally and internally is Varnished, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching Silver coloured furniture.
Ref No. 2AL5-01-11-2 (Unit 11 Frame H31 Doors Q28 Glass rack 2)(DO)