Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Few nail holes internally, however these could easily be filled.
- Paint flaking and light chips in places, nothing a sand down/re-paint wouldn’t cover.
- Small hole externally on the centre all the way to the other side from previously installed door knocker, however this could either be filled or install a new one in place.
- Light wood chip on the top edge externally, but this would be hidden after a good re-painting.
- Old key hole in place, which could be filled easily.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main locks would need to be changed as there are no keys.
- Hinges, internal bolt lock, locking plates, internal letter box cover and door knocker are missing, however you could order these online at a low expense.
- Multi point ‘ASEC’ and ‘Yale’ locking system making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is original single glazed, distorted, toughened.
- The colour externally and internally is matt Blue.
Ref No. 2GU6-30-11-5 (Unit 11 Tea Green Rack) (JVN)