Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Hardwood Front door bespoke made to the highest quality.
Would cost around £3,500 if you were to order new and direct.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Screw holes from previously installed numbers these could be filled and repainted.
- Slight crack on the bottom of the door, Slight crack just under the glass internal side again this could be filled and repainted.
- Paint chip on the external side of the door at the bottom. Could easily be hidden with some touch up paint.
- One of the glass panes top middle looks slightly cloudy so could have condensation inside – this can be replaced at a low expense.
- Multipoint point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 2 keys – one for the Yale lock and one for the bottom Chubb.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- Has Georgian Bars internally, externally & internally on the glazing, giving a high-quality appearance. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace all the units. We believe each pane is separately glazed but it is hard to see due to the wooden bars stuck externally on the glazing.
- The colour externally is matt Grey and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 3AL5-6-2-3 (Unit 11 P28)(DO)