Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber Bi-folding Doors, bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £4,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- Wood chipped off from the bottom of the sill, however this would not effect the operation of the product at all and will be hidden upon installation.
- Light chips on the item in places, but these are only cosmetic and nothing a sand down/re-paint wouldn’t cover.
- The bottom of the right-most pane’s exterior has begun to rot, however this is extremely minor and has no bearing on how well the product works.
- Not bowed at all.
- High quality 5 point ‘ERA’ locking system (including top/bottom corners), making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘ERA’ key.
- Externally opening & stacking doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door opens separately on the left.
- When fully open, and all 3 doors stack to the right.
- Doors are bottom rolling.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally and internally is matt Grey, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching Silver coloured furniture.
Ideal if you’re after some high quality doors at a fraction of the original price, as to order these new direct would cost considerably more.
Ref No. 3SG4-6-1-1 (Unit 11 H26, Panes P5) (JVN)