Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber Box Sash Window.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £800.00 if you were to order new direct.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There are no keys with this window as they are keyless and can only be locked from the inside using the handle.
- Both windows slide up and down – see photos.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, distorted and clear, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The two bottom panes of glass are distorted and the top two panes of glass are clear.
- The colour externally and internally is matt cream, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is brushed stainless steel.
Ref No. 2LE12-30-9-13 (Unit 11 J24) (JVN) t