Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber Casement Window.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £500.00 if you were to order new direct.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
We have matching products available – see our shop.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable.
- 2 screw holes where a handle is missing internally, however these could easily be filled or you could buy a suitable handle online at a low expense – see last photo.
- Paint is flaking in places internally, but nothing a sand down/re-paint wouldn’t cover.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Multi point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 key.
- Externally opening windows – see photos.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally is woodgrain Grey and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles and hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 2AL5-22-11-7 (Unit 1 AT22) (JVN)