Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber Casement Window.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Paint chips in a few areas these can be sanded down and painted over.
- Frame has been slightly cut on removal this can be easily covered by trim for a low expense.
- Two handles need to be screwed back on – they will come with the window.
- Multipoint point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 key.
- Externally opening windows – see photos.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally is matt Grey and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching Silver coloured furniture.
Ref No. 2AL5-22-11-9 (Unit 11 J28 NH)