Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: We have matching products available- see our shop.
Wooden Timber Front Door, made by award winning ‘Timber Windows’.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £2,000.00 if you were to order new direct(when complete with frame).
Please note: There is no frame for this ‘Timber Windows’ door.
On occasions we have had customers purchasing and struggling to make up a suitable frame; this is due to the lip around the edge of the door it’s self (see photos), so please make sure you have a competent carpenter to hand.
We do have some of these doors complete with frames, so if you require photos of how they are manufactured please contact us.
The door thickness is 5.9cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
‘Timber Windows’ produce award winning doors & windows, designed with Multi layer engineered hardwood or timber sections, to resist warping and twisting. The paint application involves factory applied micro-porous coatings, using a three coat paint (or stain system if varnished). Enhanced thermally insulating glass, creating glazing units almost twice as effective as ordinary double glazing. Their door & window sets incorporate a host of technical innovations for absolute peace of mind guaranteed for decades.
- Was part installed and removed 6 weeks later for a warranty replacement due to a bubbled surface.
- Looks as new and is in excellent condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Slightly bubbled on the exterior side due to water damage (see photos) – sealant/glue would prevent this from expanding further.
- Small scratch on the exterior side (see photos) – this could be easily touched up.
- Screw holes on both sides from the previous door knocker and other furniture – these could be easily filled and touched up, or concealed with new replacement furniture.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Door Knocker, Doorknob, locking plates and Hinges missing, however these can all be purchased online at a low expense.
- 6 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
- Has a new barrel and comes with 3 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 24 mm thick double glazed, decorative/patterned, yellow, frosted, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Professionally powder coated in Black on the exterior side, and internally powder coated in White.
- Powder coating offers a tough and resilient coating with a high quality finish, requiring no maintenance.
- Has Solid Brass handle/thumb turn.
Ref No. 3AL3-24-1-6 (Unit 11)(Q10 JH)