Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: We have multiple of these available for sale, identical in design, just different sizes/ openings- see our shop. The listed price is for just the one.
uPVC Box Sash Window in wood-grain Cream, bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Quickslide’.
Energy Efficiency Rating is ‘A’, making it one of the most efficient windows on the market (see photos).
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to order bespoke direct.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Mismeasure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Missing ‘O’ and hook handles for both windows to aid and assist lifting, but these can be purchased online for a small expense.
- Missing one top trim for Set A, however a matching one can also be purchased online at a low expense (see last photo).
- One of the thumb slider for Set B had broken off (see last photos), but this can be purchased online at a low expense and be replaced easily.
- Multi-point locking system (including top/bottom corners), making it very secure.
- Comes with 2 keys.
- Operates via springs.
- Both windows slide up/down and tilt inwardly (see photos).
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with white warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Has Georgian Bars internally inside the glazing and also internally and externally on the glazing giving a high-quality appearance. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass you would need to replace the glazing entirely – please contact us for a quote.
- The colour externally and internally is wood-grain White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching Chrome coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3AL1-09-2-1 B (Unit 11 J2) (JVN) WINDOW A HAS SOLD