Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Hardwood Bi-Folding Doors, made by Centor.
Centor doors and windows will last a lifetime, thanks to our industry-leading paint process. Each piece of the frame and panels is professionally “thermal-painted” after cutting and machining to ensure the highest levels of weather resistance.
Would cost around £6,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
The door thickness is 6.2cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Part installed & removed same day so no real use.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- 2 Odd light marks on internal doors, can be easily touched up.
- 3 point ‘Maco’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- Externally opening & stacking doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door opens separately on the left.
- When fully open, and all 3 doors stack to the right.
- Doors are top hung.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is matt close to “Pebble” Grey RAL 7032, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching Silver coloured furniture.
Ref No. 2LE12-30-9-39 (Unit 11 DOORS K36/37 FRAME ABOVE LO) (NH) t