Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Composite Back Door in White with a Wooden (Pine) frame.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £1,200 if you were to order bespoke direct.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Mismeasure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- 3 screw holes on the bottom of the internal side of the door from a rain sill which was previously fitted on the wrong side (see photos). These could be easily filled and touched up.
- Some marks on the edges of the frame which would be covered with trim when the door has been installed.
- 3 point ‘ERA’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 2 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 26mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Laminated (High performance safety glass and is held together if shattered; also reduces noise).
- The colour externally and internally is woodgrain White, with a matching wooden pine frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is White and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 3SG5-12-6-3 (Unit 11 P1 NH)