Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Brand New Composite Front Door in woodgrain Black, bespoke made to a high quality.
Would cost around £1,500 if you were to order bespoke direct.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Mismeasure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Minor scratch on the exterior of the door (see photos) which could be easily touched up.
- Hinge covers are missing – these can be purchased online at low cost and fitted easily.
- Has a sturdy uPVC frame made by market-leading manufacturers ‘Kommerling’.
- High quality 3 point ‘Yale’ locking system making it very secure.
- Has a high security Anti-Snap barrel and comes with 3 ‘Yale’ keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally is Woodgrain Black and internally is Woodgrain White, with a White either side.
- The colour of the handles & hinges are Silver.
Ref No. 3NG17-16-6-2 (Unit 11 T9 CLG)