Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Composite Front Door. Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
Ideal if you’re after some high quality doors at a fraction of the original price, as to order these new direct would cost considerably more.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/light marks/chips in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Minor cracks on the beading externally (see last photos), however these are hardly noticeable and would not effect the operation of the product at all.
- Chrome letterbox cover is tarnished, however you could try vinegar to fix it or replace it online at a low expense if desired.
- High quality 5 point ‘Milenco’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
Sidelight / Window
- There is one sidelight of width 50.6cm which can be cut off, leaving just the door frame width of 93.9cm.
- Glazing is 28 mm thick double glazed, Frosted on the door and Distorted on the sidelight, toughened with Grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Decorative glass, with a lovely 3D design inside.
- The colour externally is wood grain Black and internally is wood grain White, with a White frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3GU19-24-2-1 (Unit 11 K31, Glass Rack 5) (NH-JVN)