Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Composite Front Door in woodgrain Black, bespoke made to a high quality.
Would cost around £1,500 if you were to order bespoke direct.
We are not sure on the exact age of this product, but it’s modern, in excellent condition, and has seen little use.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Some marks around the edges of the frame from the previous installation – these would be hidden with trim when the door is installed again.
- There are screw holes from a previously fitted doorbell and alarm system (see photos) – these could be easily filled, or covered with a new replacement doorbell & alarm.
- The internal handle is slightly worn (see photos) which is a purely cosmetic defect and does not effect the operation or integrity of the door in any way. Replacement handles can be purchased online for a small expense.
- 3 point ‘Yale’ locking system making it very secure.
- Has a new high security Anti-Snap barrel and comes with 3 ‘Yale’ keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- This door has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor when installed, so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, frosted, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally is woodgrain Black and internally is Woodgrain White, with a White frame on both sides.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3AL1-25-4-1 (Unit 11)(W30)(JH)