Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Composite Front Door in wood-grain Navy Blue, bespoke made to a high standard.
Would cost around £1,200 if you were to order bespoke direct.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Very light marks in some places, but overall excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Light chips and marks on the frame in some places – these would also be mostly hidden by trim when the door is installed, and any remaining visible marks could be easily touched up.
- High quality 5 point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 high security key.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 24 mm thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Decorative leaded glass, with a lovely 3D diamond design, distorted with a ripple effect.
- The colour externally is woodgrain Blue (Navy) and internally is woodgrain White, with a Black frame externally and a White frame internally.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3AL1-25-4-4 (Unit 1 BT1 TG) (JVN)